from the Google Playstore. You can also use any other app that can open up Word, Excel or Powerpoint files.
To install the latest version of the Android app (Launched on 27 November 2016), please do the following:
- Uninstall the existing version of your Campion School Android app
- Open File Manager on your phone and DELETE the CAMPION SCHOOL Folder
- Download the app from the Google Playstore: https://goo.gl/Ly9O0C
- REGISTER with your mobile number only.
- On receiving the SMS, use those credentials to LOGIN (if the SMS arrives within 3 minutes, you will be logged in automatically).
Common FAQs are:
Q: “Mobile Number Not Registered” even though when parents can access their account from the Dashboard on PC.
This happens, when parents install the app and it asks for permissions, the parents click on DENY and then try to register/login. If they DENY the permissions, then the app cannot be used further.
Q: App Re-Installation problem on Android Platform as App encounters an error during installation.
For both of the above problems, the users NEED TO DELETE the Campion Folder from their Android phone in order to re-install the app from the Google Playstore. This is NOT AN ISSUE for iOS users.
For answers to technology related questions please visit: Intellinects Ventures FAQ website