Online Application Portal for The Bombay Campion School PreparatoryAdmissions for 2019-20
THE BOMBAY CAMPION HIGH SCHOOL SOCIETY
JUNIOR KINDER GARTEN 2019 – 2020
The process of Registration is online
Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in the Information Sheet. Print the Filled-in Information Sheet on A4 Size Paper in duplicate. Submit the form Online by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Submit the printed form to the School Admission Office along with the documents mentioned below. Please carry the Information Sheet in Duplicate.
Documents and other requirements:
Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
Family photo max width 10 cms
Municipal Birth Certificate of the child – attested copy
Proof of residence – attested copy
(Ration card of family / Telephone bill / Electricity bill / Passport)
Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if any)
Christians – Baptism Certificate of the child seeking admission
Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if any)
Any other relevant documents.
Dates for submission: Saturday, 8th December & 15th December 2018 between 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
Who is eligible?
Boys born between 01-10-2014 and 30-09-2015 (both days inclusive)
- Website – Admission page will be active from Thursday, 15th November 2018 at 11 a.m.
- Last date for Online submission is 7th December 2018 till 5:00 p.m.
Submission to school
Submission of the printed form to the School Admisison Office along with the copies of relevant documents mentioned below will be on the dates below.
Submission dates: Will be announced after the online admissions are opened
Both the Parents and child presence is compulsory at the time of document review.
Any person can submit the document on behalf of the applicant. Applicant and/or parents are not required to be present in person on these dates.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
When a child is admitted on a Transfer (Leaving) Certificate he will be placed in a class which the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified.
- If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
- If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.