Online Application Portal for The Bombay Campion School PreparatoryAdmissions for 2018-19
Submission to school
Submission of the printed form to the School Admisison Office along with the copies of relevant documents mentioned below will be on the dates below.
Submission dates: From Monday 12th March, 2018 to Tuesday 20th March, 2018
Time: Between 2:30pm and 3:30pm on working days (Monday to Friday)
Both the Parents and child presence is compulsory at the time of document review.
Any person can submit the document on behalf of the applicant. Applicant and/or parents are not required to be present in person on these dates.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 MM)
- Family photo max width 10 cm
Certificates & Documents
- Admissions Form
- Municipal Birth Certificate of the child – Attested Copy
- Proof of Residence – Attested Copy
- Ration Card of family/Telephone bill/Electricity Bill/Passport
- Aadhar Card of father and mother
- Aadhar card of child
- Parent’s academic qualifications (if any)
- Baptism certificate of the child seeking admission – in case of Christians only
- Ex-Campionites – copy of the father’s school leaving certificate – Attested Copy
- Caste Certificate (in the Child’s name – if any)
- Medical Certificate – compulsory in case of disability
- Any other documents.
Date of Birth
|Admission to||Date of Birth From||Date of Birth Till|
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
When a child is admitted on a Transfer (Leaving) Certificate he will be placed in a class which the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified.
- If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
- If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.