Online Application Portal for The Bombay Campion School PreparatoryAdmissions for 2019-20
ADMISSION TO CLASSES SR. K.G. – 8
The process of Registration is online
Kindly log on to http://www.campionschool.in Click on the Apply Now button and fill in the Information Sheet. Print the Filled-in Information Sheet on A4 Size Paper in duplicate. Submit the form Online by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Submit the printed form to the School Admission Office along with the documents mentioned below. Please carry the Information Sheet in Duplicate.
Documents and other requirements:
Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
Family photo max width 10 cms
Municipal Birth Certificate of the child – attested copy
Proof of residence – attested copy
(Ration card of family / Telephone bill / Electricity bill / Passport)
- Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognize school for admission to classes 2 and above.
When a child is admitted on a transfer certificate he will be placed in a class which is the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified.
Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if any)
Christians – Baptism Certificate of the child seeking admission
Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if any)
Any other relevant documents.
Dates for submission: Tuesday, 12th March to Tuesday, 26th March 2019 between 1 to 2.30 pm.
Who is eligible?
Sr. K.G. Boys born between 01-10-2013 and 30-09-2014 (both days inclusive)
Class 1 : Boys born between 01-10-2012 and 30-09-2013 (both days inclusive)
Class 2 : Boys born between 01-10-2011 and 30-09-2012 (both days inclusive)
Class 3 : Boys born between 01-10-2010 and 30-09-2011 (both days inclusive)
Class 4 : Boys born between 01-10-2009 and 30-09-2010 (both days inclusive)
Class 5 : Boys born between 01-10-2008 and 30-09-2009 (both days inclusive)
Class 6 : Boys born between 01-10-2007 and 30-09-2008 (both days inclusive)
Class 7 : Boys born between 01-10-2006 and 30-09-2007 (both days inclusive)
Class 8 : Boys born between 01-10-2005 and 30-09-2006 (both days inclusive)
- Website – Admission page will be active from Monday , 11th March at 9 a.m. to Monday , 25th March 2019 till 5 p.m.
- Last date for Online submission is 25th March 2019 till 5:00 p.m.
Submission to school
Submission of the printed form to the School Admisison Office along with the copies of relevant documents mentioned below will be on the dates below.
Submission dates: Will be announced after the online admissions are opened
Both the Parents and child presence is compulsory at the time of document review.
Any person can submit the document on behalf of the applicant. Applicant and/or parents are not required to be present in person on these dates.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
When a child is admitted on a Transfer (Leaving) Certificate he will be placed in a class which the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified.
- If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
- If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.