Online Application Portal for The Bombay Campion School Preparatory
Admissions for 2021-22
The process of Registration is online
Kindly log on to http://www.campionschool.in Click on the Apply Online button and fill in the Information Sheet. Print the Filled-in Information Sheet on A4 Size Paper in duplicate. Submit the form Online by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Submit the printed form to the School Admission Office along with the documents mentioned below. Please carry the Information Sheet in Duplicate.
Documents and other requirements:
Coloured Passport size photo of the child (45mm x 35 mm)
Family photo max width 10 cms
Municipal Birth Certificate of the child – attested copy
Proof of residence – attested copy
(Ration card of family / Telephone bill / Electricity bill / Passport)
Parent’s academic qualification certificates (if any)
Christians – Baptism Certificate of the child seeking admission
Caste certificate (in the child’s name – if any)
Any other relevant documents.
Who is eligible?
Boys born between October 01, 2016 and December 31, 2017 (both days inclusive)
- Website – Admission page will be active from November 15, 2020 at 11 a.m.
- Last date for Online submission is December 10, 2020 till 5:00 p.m.
- Dates for submission: November 25, 2020 to December 12, 2020 between 8.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The School does not have any vacancies other than for Jr. Kg. In the rare event that a vacancy is available, it will only be known in March 2020. Going by our past experiences it is unlikely we will have any vacancy. However, you are welcome to leave a physical application addressed to the Principal with the school security. In addition, you may leave your application along with photocopies of other relevant documents. Please do not try to meet anyone in the school as these applications will only be opened in March 2020, if there are vacancies.
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
When a child is admitted on a Transfer (Leaving) Certificate he will be placed in a class which the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified.
- If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
- If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.
Submission to school :
Submission of the printed form to the School Admisison Office along with the copies of relevant documents mentioned below will be on the dates below.
Submission dates: Will be announced after the online admissions are opened
Both the Parents and child presence is compulsory at the time of document review.
Any person can submit the document on behalf of the applicant. Applicant and/or parents are not required to be present in person on these dates.
Please do not disturb the school authorities during the entire application process. There are very few seats available, so your cooperation will be appreciated. You will be informed of the status of your application via SMS on the mobile numbers submitted online as part of the application.