Classes 1 – 9
Online Admission: From March 15th to March 30th 2017.
Dates for Submission of form at school: From March 20th to April 1st 2017.
Time: Between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. on working days (Monday to Friday)
Forms need to be submitted in duplicate.
Class 1: Boys born between 01-12-2010 and 30-09-2011 (both days inclusive)
When a child is admitted on a Transfer (Leaving) Certificate he will be placed in a class which the transfer certificate shows him to be qualified. (Only for classes 2 and above. It is not applicable to class 1)
The School will get in touch with the parents for the admission procedure if there are vacancies.
When a child is admitted, the following certificates must be submitted to the School Office.
- Birth certificate (attested copy)
- Last progress report from the previous school.
- A Transfer (Leaving) certificate from a recognized school will be required when admission is granted to classes 2 and above.
- a) If a pupil has come from a different State, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate Education Officer concerned. Only a Transfer Certificate from a recognized school is accepted. If a boy has come from different country, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate officer of the Indian Embassy / Consulate in that country concerned.
- b) If a Transfer Certificate is delayed as a result of being sent for counter signature, a provisional certificate from the previous school may be submitted. Admissions granted will be provisional till a proper Transfer Certificate, duly signed and stamped by the appropriate authority, is submitted.
- Christians should submit an attested copy of the Baptism Certificate.
- Any other relevant certificates.
- P. MACHADO
For instructions on how to fill a form, please click on the link below. Instructions are available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Telugu and Tamil.
If you need further assistance, please send an email to email@example.com and clearly state the following:
1. School and class to which you are applying
2. Specific page being filled
3. Detailed problem description along with screenshots.
Help is available Mon-Fri from 9am to 6pm only.
To begin the application process click on the link below that will be activated on 15 March 2017 at 11:00am